I'm delighted to announce that my i-Publishing Consultants colleague, Jonathan Norman, will be speaking about developing and delivering an effective professional development programme at the Society Street conference on 26th June.
Society Street is a new conference for the senior leadership teams of professional societies, Royal Colleges and not-for-profit organisations. The conference will provide a forum to discuss the latest updates on publishing, governance and membership matters, and will present an excellent opportunity to gain insights into providing a modern, relevant and worthwhile society for its membership.
Programme streams include:
- Membership: helping your members get the most from your organisation
- Building and keeping a team that works for you
- Publication matters
- Legal and Financial
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- Finance Directors/Managers
- Operations Directors/Managers
- Membership Directors/Coordinators
- HR Directors
- PR/External Affairs Managers
- Other members of the senior management team
You can find out much more on the conference website - www.societystreet.org - or feel free to contact me.